- 1.Add your SSH key to your Hatchbox web server.
- 3.cd into the app's current directory:
bundle exec rails cto open the Rails console.
You'll need to do a couple things:
- Set your Hatchbox App's
RAILS_ENVenvironment variable to
- Copy the production environment config to staging
- Update any other config files to include staging. Common ones you will want to make sure are configured:
- Commit and push these changes to git
- Deploy to Hatchbox (consider using a staging branch for all staging code)